I got back and took a shower and ate breakfast before heading out to the library... YUP! I renewed my library card, returned books and checked out more books... then I headed to Tienmu for a luncheon with my co-workers from Ming Chuan. We've all retired... and we have not seen each other for three years!
The restaurant kicked us out at 2:10, giving us more than 2 hours there to chat...
I then scootered over to the Danhsui house as the toilet is plugged... I tried for an hour... we shall see...
I was home by 5pm... And feeling TIRED!
But I had very little time to rest as I had made an appointment for a massage at 6:30... I wanted to cancel, but decided I should go... Why did I want to cancel? You guessed it... I thought staying home to read was a lot more enticing... CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!?!?!?!
I started on Persuasion and got Oliver Twist... ha, ha, ha...
Of course, the massage was fabulous... The time always goes by so quickly... And my knee felt revived afterwards... Wow... I should make this a weekly thing!
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


oh that knee is slowly but surely giving you the fits.....
ReplyDeleteI have to stop running this week... SAD SAD SAD!
ReplyDeleteYes, but stopping for awhile will give your knee a chance to heal.
ReplyDeleteso true, I stopped for months now, sad, sad and sad
DeleteI know this is for the best!
ReplyDelete