Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Tuesday -- Bible Study & Tutoring...

I was up and it was hot... 

I sent Isaiah off and took off... I wanted to go early plus I had a few errands to run... Dropping off books that I've finished reading... and getting things copied for the study tomorrow.

It was nice to sit and do a bit of work before the gals arrived.

The discussion was again thought provoking... and we ended late... but I had to go... I had tutoring at 3:30 and I needed to prep.

I got another request to tutor: AP English... I don't think I will accept it because the stuff that kids are reading these days... Not my kind of reading... 

I decided to go out for a trial run... 5km... very slow... knee is not completely healed... SAD...

Prayer time at 8:45...

And the day was done!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Wisdom's Journey: Proverbs 26:7 - Terri Gillespie

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

1 comment:

  1. hmmm. your tutoring criteria is depending on the material they are teaching?

    ReplyDelete