Sunday, September 27, 2026

Restful Sunday... But Very HOT!

I was up early... and enjoyed the morning... lazy morning... reading... ate German bread (gifted) with cream cheese... and butter!

I had tons of plates and bowls and dishes to give away. One gal came and picked up some... Hopefully, more people will come tomorrow.

I went to church early and helped set up... 

I was the speaker and Isaiah translated.

The service went well... and dumplings and potstickers for dinner.. .yummy!

Tomorrow is a holiday... 

Isaiah and Alan will be up at 1am to watch the Chargers game...

I might go for a run... My knee is feeling quite good... amazing. But then... what is the weather going to be like??? Maybe if the boys are up that early... I might get up early too... not at 1am, but maybe at 4am...

Read my blog tomorrow to find out...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 30:11-12 my favorite verse!

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

3 comments: