Saturday, September 26, 2026

A Different Saturday

I was up early and had to rush out to tutor at 9am... then I went long and rushed over for the church fun event... Water polo matches and lunch... One of our church members was playing on one of the teams... It sure was fun!

Lunch went long because the owner and chef of the place didn't want to prepare the meals a bit ahead of the time... so we all sat around waiting for our order... 

Alan and I then went to pick up more stuff from that sweet gal... wow... and I finally got home at around 4pm.

Isaiah went to watch a baseball game and Alan had a massage with Ms. Hsieh. I was able to relax at home and read... 

We had plenty of food in the fridge... and I wasn't even hungry... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Verse Of The Day Isaiah 46:10 #PearlRadioKe

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

1 comment:

  1. ahhaha. now you know me as the team water polo mom, attending all the games

    ReplyDelete