I did not get up early enough... AGAIN... And early enough means I was up after 5:30. I need to change... I must get up before 5:30! It was another miserable run! I finished my 8KM.
I was home and after a shower, I put together things to drop off for a friend.
Alan was home early as we had a day planned to take a friend's daughter around. We left at 11am and fan a few errands and picked her up at the XiHu MRT Station.
First stop: Traditional Chinese breakfast.
Then: Meiti Park.
Next: Martry's Shrine and Grand Hotel.
Finally: A drive up to see the hiking trails and the suspension bridge.
We dropped her back at the MRT Station and got back home at 4:30. I had tutoring at 5:30. I had to get everything together and off I went.
The time flew by and I got home by 7:30 for prayer time... Wow...
When that was done, I had my next prayer group at 8:45.
Isaiah had basketball...
Tomorrow is another full day of tutoring and teaching.
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


it must have been SO SO HOT TO go to all those places, the AC in the car running FULL
ReplyDeleteAC in the car really really really helped!
ReplyDelete