I was up and out too late... as there weren't any clouds... but I squeezed in my run and got home...
Isaiah left for work...
I took a shower and posted things to give away... yes, more things to give away.
And Alan came home early from tennis and we left at 10:10 for our snorkeling adventure!
First we went to pick up my bag and buy drinks... then it was a nice drive along the east coast. We stopped at a lighthouse... and by 12:30, we were at the snorkeling sight.
Thankfully, it was cloudy. The water was warm and we rented snorkeling gears for like 2US$ per person! We didn't get the shoes, which we will on Saturday. Yes, we're going again on Saturday.
We stayed there until 5pm and off we went to Keelung for dinner!
Alan's favorite: Oyster fried pancakes... and Cantonese dumplings.
We finally got home at around 8pm... Prayer time at 8:45...
And I was ready for bed...
I should do a load of laundry tomorrow... but it's going to be another fun day out...
I do have tutoring tomorrow and a full day on Wednesday... I hope to have time to prep!
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


No comments:
Post a Comment