Thursday, July 23, 2026

Fun Day Out

I was up early but did not go out until after 7:30... It wasn't too bad... 

Alan and I had planned an outing... So, we left at 10:30 and picked up friends and headed over to Ilan. I had found a nice public spa at a hotel. You have to pay an entrance fee, but you can stay the whole day. And that's what we did... we bought food and drinks and just enjoyed the day there. We didn't head back until 6:30...

After getting back, I had to drop off things at my students' house and then get gas. I needed to get my scooter tuned up, but I didn't have time.

Prayer time at 8:45... blogged and the day was finished.

I didn't want to go to bed too late as I have my full MOE day tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

PSALM 18:25–26 (NKJV): 25With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;  With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless;26With the pure You  will show Yourself pure; And with the devious You

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

1 comment: