I was up early and did go for my run...I might hit 10>55km tomorrow... wow... I can't believe that!
I was back and after a shower, I gathered my stuff and took off for the MOE Office. I gave myself 50minutes.
The traffic was fine and I got there by 8:45!
I had the badge and the key and cleaned up a bit and put my things in the fridge. I got the computer going and set myself up, not knowing if I had any appointments or document to proof.
I'm glad I brought the book and my lap top.
I finished reading the chapters and the ppt for Sunday.
it was a very productive day. No document to edit and no appointment.
I even had time to catch up on the news and see the standings for the FIFA World Cup. Ha, ha, ha...
At 5:17 I left and rode home, stopping to get money to pay all the bills.
I was hungry, so I fixed myself a salad and had cream of corn soup. YUMMY!
Alan and I watched the Mentalist and then prayer time at 8:45.
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


hahaha. you had time to watch FIFA, which can be interesting, just to see the shirts the fans wear
ReplyDeleteI have been following some news about FIFA, especially about how the Japanese fans clean up after themselves... I love that!
ReplyDelete