Friday, July 24, 2026

Another Productive MOE Day

I was up and out and ran my 8KM... 

After a quick shower and sending Isaiah off, I was on my scooter... 

I made it there before 9am and got myself settled.

I had a list of what I wanted to get done:

Prep my two talks for HOP 

Read the Heaven book

Get my special class on Wednesday 7/29 set

Read the news on line...

And I got all that done and more... 

I was out of the office by 5:10 and scootered to pick up a library book, get my scooter tuned up and pay a few bills.

I even bought some Chinese Romaine. It was not cheap, but I had a terrific salad.

A lady came to pick up clothes that I had posted in Buy Nothing... So... I continue to get things out of the house...

The weekend has started...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Comment PRAY to save Romans 8:26 in the Bible App today.

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

2 comments:

  1. NICE to sit around and get PAID!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sit in a place with AC and get other stuff done... MARVELOUS!

    ReplyDelete