Saturday, July 25, 2026

A Restful Saturday... EXTRAORDINARY!

I was up and did run my final 8KM... I went out late and that was a mistake... 

I got home and just putter around... read more novels... I got out the Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster and read that book... I used the juicer and made carrot juice... absolutely fabulous. I put ingredients into the bread maker and made bread... Carrot pulps and raisins... not too bad... but I am still figuring it out.

We had plenty of food in the fridge... but no salad stuff... I was thinking about going out but never made it out!

At 4:45, we went to the dinner meet up point to see which restaurant we wanted to have our get together. We chose a Korean restaurant and it was delicious. Eleven people and we ordered a lot and had leftovers.

We got home at 9:50 and Family Time was to start by 10pm, but we got started late...

Tomorrow... No morning service and no Young Adults Fellowship! I will go and get the veggies and maybe go to Costco?!?!?! I will be translating for the afternoon service...

Daily Lovely Insight:

🙏 Verse of the Day: Psalm 19:1

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment