I was up early and did my laborious run... I never feel like doing it now with this summer blaring heat... I just drag my legs out... but once I do go out, I'm always glad I did... even though I'm drenched in sweat upon my return... and I dunk at least two cans of sports drink to hydrate myself!
We were going to go out for a fun day but with the computer still being set up and the living room looking like a tornado blew through, we decided to 'switch'. Today became my PR Day and we will go out tomorrow.
I took out ground beef and made a delicious lunch/dinner dish and sat and read... And I am now completely convinced that I ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT DO NOT ENJOY READING A NOVEL VIA THE COMPUTER... When I want to go back to a certain dialogue, I can't stand strolling back and trying to find it... tedious... and I can't put the book away and come back to it... I like picking up a real book... I like skimming... and skipping and going forward and backward...
But it was a nice morning...
Then I went out at 3pm to pick up cheese packets and drop off a book for a friend. I also went to buy pop... and soy bean milk!
Yes, I did eat lunch... the dish I made. It was so good... with added sour cream and cheese!
I had tutoring at 6pm and Alan finished the set up by 5pm! YEAH!
Prayer time at 8:45...
And the day was done! SPLENDID!
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


900 is CHEAP !!!!
ReplyDeleteYou think so????
ReplyDeletehere would be so much more, always....
Delete