I was up and did my run... ending it by picking up my scooter. Alan dropped off the helmet and the keys and I rode it back home. I still ran 8KM.
I was home and Isaiah had taken off already... we passed each other right near our house.
I took a shower and sat and read... DELIGHTFUL!
Then it was time to get started with prep... and I left at 12:30 to run errands: donating books, paying bills... and then met up with a gal at 1:30 at our church. We talked until 5pm. I had to rush back and pick up my bag for tutoring.
I made it and the session went from 5:30 to 7pm. I ended a bit late and was glad to be home...
The house was a mess as he is trying to switch the desk top... so things were pulled out of the study and placed everywhere. I think it's going to be like this for a few days... Oh well...
We had prayer time at 8:45 and then, I used the rest of the evening for prep...
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


No comments:
Post a Comment