I was up early... YEAH... I truly want to do that every day...
I ran my 8KM and hit 50 for this week!
Alan decided to extend his stay (paying 240US$) in order to go to the Chargers Opening Game! That guy...
I did a load of laundry after I got home and posted another toddler car seat... But different people came to pick up other items.
I had tutoring at 11am...
That went well... and I was home... I had made hard boiled eggs... and Isaiah and I had two each!
He helped use Gemini to beef up my PPT for next Sunday (August 16th) so that it would be bilingual... He is not finished yet. And then we went to drop off a bag of donations for Nepal at TIC and he went on to meet up with Fenny. I drove back home!
So nice... I had the house all to myself... I cleaned out the back balcony a bit and just loafed around... I started to read through the Chosen Bible study material and quite like it...
The rain started and I was glad to be home. I had thought about running errands... but I can do that tomorrow... "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, Tomorrow, You're always a day away..." ha, ha, ha...
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


WHAAT I thought he said he was gonna wait and see if another agent can change that, so when is he returning?/
ReplyDeleteHe's leaving on 9/14 and be in Taipei by 9/16!
ReplyDeleteyup, and the girls decided to come on the 16 instead of the 14. All is good. I will have time to turn around the condo, for the free AirBnB !!!
ReplyDeleteWhat girls?
ReplyDeleteMichael & Carole Gooch son Peter 's wife's bridesmaids from Canada
Delete