Monday, August 14, 2023

Lost in Time...

I am grateful as the Lord wakes me up each morning... I look and it's usually 3:57 or 4:01 or something like that... 

After my time with Jesus, I went out for my usual 10k run. My legs were slow today... 

Then I came home and baked... Orange passion fruit pound cake. It was so yummy. And then I put in a load of laundry. I splurge on Downey... oh... that is so worth it. A cup of that and the clothes smell so good. I put a cup in the laundry basket... oh... no more urine smell. What a wonderful discovery! 

I got Mom up and out and started to work! I ate a great breakfast, including a slice of the pound cake. After lunch, I took a nap. I had my watch on, but I didn't notice that while charging, it must have stopped. When I got up, it said, "1:05." I was stunned... I only rested for 30 minutes... but it was actually 1:40! An hour had passed. I got everything and headed out the door. Tutoring at 2pm. I made it and God provided a perfect parking space! I didn't end until 3:40. I rushed to WGE to stay only 15 minutes and went to look for sweet potatoes. I have a recipe that I wanted to try. I looked and I was out of time. So, homeward bound... I got Mom's food in the microwave and the phone rang. Mom was back!

This evening, I packed a box to the Philippines... And moved the last of the bikes. Hopefully, I can give those away.

Update on Alan:


Today, Monday, August 14th, they went and visited the mayor and the prison and the warden and then spoke at two churches.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

 

3 comments:

  1. God plans to prosper but you have to listen, rest more

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lost... 45 minutes... I was sleeping for an hour!

    ReplyDelete