Saturday, January 28, 2023

Cancelled Tainan... But Still Fun!

I love this cold weather... so... off I went for my usual 10km. Finished the week with 46:33! I'm happy!

Then, I got Mom up and at the breakfast table and rested while Annie 'watched' her. She had gone for a run while I was working with Mom! I also called to make appointments for Annie and Eddie and Nic, hoping that they will be well by Thursday to get a massage and a scalp treatment.

At 1pm, Annie and I went out to get more food... We went to four places for sweet desserts and 'tango' and then stopped at PXMart for groceries as the vegetarian restaurant closed at 2pm. We were home by 2:38!

Everyone enjoyed the food! I also made a big pot of veggie soup. That was for dinner! YUMMY, especially on such a cold day!

Because of the weather, we all stayed in the house... No night markets... No biking...

Eddie and Nic watched movies inside the room! Isaiah and I watched the Australian Open Women's Singles Final.

Later on in the evening, I got to talk to Alan and we prayed together. That's always nice.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Oswald Smith... I've never heard of him. But I read about him today... and here are some of the quotes that were very inspiring!

Top 25 Oswald J. Smith Quotes (2023 Update) - Quotefancy


Oswald J Smith

TOP 25 QUOTES BY OSWALD J. SMITH | A-Z Quotes

Time for everything but prayer – Oswald Smith | Deeper Christian Quotes

Top 25 Oswald J. Smith Quotes (2023 Update) - Quotefancy

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: