Tuesday, June 30, 2026

It's Too Hot...

I was up but not early enough. I need to go to bed before 9pm in order to get up by 3am, IF I want to beat the heat... And even then, it might be a MAYBE!

I ran 8km and just took it slow and steady.

I got back and our new janitor really was mopping the floor.

I put more stuff with the guard for pick up and then took a shower and rested!

Alan and I had lunch together, but first I mailed a letter, donated books and got things copied off for my tutoring! WOW!

After lunch I had a two hour massage and it was not long enough... ha, ha, ha... 

Tutoring at 3:30 and we went long... I rushed over to the farewell dinner... and it was sad to see my old friend and colleague, David. He really does have dementia... 

I rode back home and started packing the box and almost forgot completely to log in for prayer time at 8:45!

The box is packed and I have still more stuff... next shipment!

Isaiah went to a baseball game.

Alan had tutored and came home by 7:30.

I wanted to go to bed early... but no can do...

Daily Lovely Insight:

God Seen Through Everything He's Made: Romans 1:20

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

3 comments:

  1. so the farewell dinner is for someone who has dementia? or he came too to the dinner for someone who is leaving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's for him because he has dementia...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how sad, and he prolly didn't even remember you all..... BUT what a great idea, farewell to the person he was

      Delete