Thursday, May 25, 2023

The Final Study for This School Year!

Well... it was a hectic day... 

Isaiah had a 'sign the contract' luncheon. As soon as he left, I was out the door for my run as the pounding started. I finished the run and got home. I picked up my bag and was out the door. I went to shower at World Gym Express. I sat in the sauna for 10 minutes and had time only to workout on three machines. I was at Soochow by 12:50!

We sang two songs... This Little Light of Mine and How Great Is Our God. We finished Proverbs 4 and we had time in the last 10 minutes to share our prayer requests and pray!

I was rushing home as I stayed to talk to the students. I wanted to drop off a vacuum cleaner. If it's too expensive to fix, the shop will toss it for me. I also stopped to look for contacts for Abby. I will also start order pineapple cakes and other snacks for Annie and Abby. 

I got back just before Mom got home!

After Mom was in bed, I went to pick up a Bible and then had tutoring at 7:30!

That finished at 8:30 and I was working on my message prep. 

How did the day go by so quickly?

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. So excited to see you soon TWICE in one year is such a blessing, praying for THREE TIMES !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wonderful. Can’t wait to see her too.

      Delete
  2. If it wasn't for Mom... I would come more often. But to get care for her as been a huge obstacle! And this is with Alan being here! But maybe if he wasn't, I'd hire someone to live here! But that's difficult too as it's only for a short period of time! Finding people is difficult these days. Taiwan is going to open up to having more foreign laborers come in!

    ReplyDelete